Business as a Second Language
This 90-minute Zoom session is designed for:
- Tech experts, consultants, and advisors
- People launching second careers in consulting
- Consultants and experts who can’t convert prospects to clients
- Those who think “first in, first out” (FIFO) means how you want to visit the dentist.
- Those who think EBIDA stands for Every Body Is Distinctly Afraid
We will deal with these provocative issues:
- Why the CIO is probably not your buyer
- How to move technology and methodology from delivery enablement to strategic input
- How to hide the fact that your strength is technology
- How to learn to speak “business” fluently, or at least with barely a tech accent
- How to cure the OCD disease of defaulting to methodology
If anyone is interested in forming a Prestige Mastermind Group specifically for technically-oriented people (“Hello, Alan, I specialize in technology”—“Hello, Tom”), there is a 20% discount ($1,500) if you attend this program.
Is your inability to speak business holding you up, casting you as an alien, forcing you to beg for food? Then join me for a total immersion session that will have you speaking business flawlessly.