$7,500 for remote attendance until October 15, $8,500 thereafter.
This was a very popular annual event which culminated in last year’s Beyond Thought Leadership. I’ve decided to launch a new version.
In Thought Leadership 2023 we will:
- Create dramatic new IP around your expertise.
- Commercialize IP so as to immediately trademark it.
- Create a social proof journal which impressively supports your positions and provides instant credibility.
- Project immediate value so that no one will ever “ghost” you again.
- Create an “in the buyer’s office” role play which utilizes contemporary events.
- Use the Wall Street Journal for rich sources of material, which I will demonstrate for each of you.
- Create a 25-page ebook outline that you can complete with little effort within the following week as a marketing lever.
There will be prep work to enable you to gather the proper materials. Minimum of 10 people, maximum of 20 (physically present) for 1.5 days.
The fee is $8,500 which includes a light breakfast both mornings and lunch on the first day, along with favorable room rates. You will get a $1,000 rebate after the program if you:
- Stay through the compete session and don’t leave early for the airport.
- Submit to me your completed ebook content within 10 days.
You may attend virtually for $7,500, no rebates.*
All of my cards are accepted.
My plan here is to create an ongoing mental set where you engage in these activities regularly using the templates and discipline I provide. If you do that, you’ll make back the fee within 30 days.