The Consulting Bible Second Edition
The second edition of The Consulting Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Create and Expand a Seven-Figure Consulting Practice remains the most comprehensive and practical guide to the consulting profession, from launch to high growth, from marketing to implementation. Legendary consultant, speaker, and bestselling author Alan Weiss shows you how to create an independent or boutique consulting practice and take it to seven-figure success. Step-by-step, this invaluable resource guides you through attracting clients, maximizing your value, and achieving your career goals.
In the decade since the first publication of The Consulting Bible, an array of significant developments has dramatically impacted the consulting profession: shifts in social consciousness, the Covid-19 pandemic, tele-consulting and virtual meetings, the globalization of the economy, the growth of social media, and many more. This exhaustively revised new edition provides specific approaches and techniques for mastering the new consulting environment and turning volatility and disruption into unlimited opportunities. Designed to help you become the authority and expert that organizations turn to again and again, this book is your one-stop resource for:
- Building a strong global brand that draws people to you
- Marketing remotely to reduce costs and allow for higher fees
- Mastering the latest implementation techniques
- Forging strong relationships with the buyers of a new generation
- Selecting the consulting methodology that best fits your requirements
- Writing proposals and creating testimonials and references
- Using advanced technology to sell and deliver your services
Written for newcomers and veterans alike, The Consulting Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Create and Expand a Seven-Figure Consulting Practice, Second Edition, is essential reading for every solo consultant, entrepreneur, and principal of a small consulting firm.