Critical Thinking Skills
Would you be better off if you could:
- Immediately identify the causes of problems
- Differentiate between fact and fake
- Provide an immediate insight that stuns a prospect or client
- Challenge and change a discussion with rapid analysis
- Make a decision that is unequivocally correct in others’ eyes
- Create change and improvement with instant acceptance
- Resolve conflict quickly and sustainably
- Negotiate fairly but to your advantage
- Never be delegated to non-buyers ever again
What I call “critical thinking skills:” enabled me to achieve my level of fame and fortune.
More importantly, they’ve provided a great life.
We (and our clients) tend to wallow around with trial and error, or assumptions, or faulty input. We compensate with time-consuming validation, needs analyses, trials, and pilots. We procrastinate.
Join me for a single day and I’ll help you to reason as you never have before, and to provide your insights in a way that will shake up a room. And you will find these skills applicable in your personal life as well as your professional life.
Critical Thinking Skills: Never leave home without them.
Growth Cycle discounts and all of my cards apply. First five people have dinner with me on October 3.