Getting Started in and Reenergizing Your Consulting Practice
I want to thank all of you who have supported my work, so I’m conducting a session at Boston Logan Airport on October 10, 2019 which I’ve never offered before. If you’re new to consulting or are a “veteran” who wants to renew and reengage in your business, this session is designed for you.
Moreover, I want to make if accessible and affordable, so the fee is only $300. That’s right, the least expensive offering in years, and I’ve arranged for room rates that are about $270 if you want to stay over. AND I’m providing refreshments and lunch!
You have no excuse not to attend, use some frequent flyer points to travel if you must, and it’s cheaper than going to a movie and having dinner!
In this six-hour session—which you have my permission to record—You will develop skills to:
- Build a brand quickly (or change or expand your current brand)
- Invest in what you need for success and ignore the rest
- Identify and exploit the three sources of business in each sale
- Build and gain strength from a solid support system
- Move to larger projects and less time intensity
- Approach referrals in a new way (and gain short-term business
- Master techniques for never having a cashflow problem
- Master techniques to overcome fear and build esteem
You’ll be able to use the skills and methods I provide immediately and begin your return on investment immediately. That return, on $300, should be, what, about $10,000:1?
I’m giving you plenty of lead time. I need critical mass for the hotel, so as an incentive, the fee goes up to $600 on August 15.*
I hope you’ll be able to take advantage of this “gift.” I’m not doing it again. It’s worth cancelling other appointments to be there!
*Note that at these prices I cannot provide refunds for any reason. I will provide a 100% credit for cancellations 30 days or more before the session, good for six months. Within 30 days the fee is forfeit, though you can transfer it to someone else if you notify me in advance of the session.