Getting Started in Consulting: The Teleconference
My book Getting Started in Consulting will be released in April in edition four. Originally published in 2000, it’s my second best-selling book of all time, and the leader in the “Getting Started” series of the publisher.
For the first time, I’m offering a teleconference to review how to launch or reinvigorate a practice in the services professions. You’ll be able to:
- Create a strong support system
- Use a minimum of investment
- Maximize the best marketing tools
- Identify and promote your ideal value to ideal buyers
- Create metrics that keep you on track
- Revitalize a current business or create a vibrant new one
- Avoid the “get rich quick” scams so common in this business
Once you register, you can send questions in advance. Every question will be answered either during the broadcast or by email.
I’ve kept this very inexpensive. If you purchase the book from my site with my special offer before April the teleconference is free. Otherwise, it’s still almost free!
Join me for the short route to a brilliant career and productive life. The cost is less than you’re probably spending on snacks this month.
Snack on success, instead.