Six Figures to Seven
I haven’t run this in several years, and then only twice in the US and once in London, once in Sydney. It’s occurred to me that I now know additional and faster ways to reach seven figures, having helped hundreds of people to get there.
So I’m reviving and revitalizing the experience. We’ll spend two intensive days on the following:
- Creating far greater attraction to your value, thereby enlarging your pipeline and reducing costs (and labor) of acquisition.
- Maximizing unsolicited referrals. (Sounds counterintuitive, and that’s the point,)
- Ensuring that option #1 in your proposals is always six figures, providing 20 proposals a year to ideal buyers, and gaining an 80% acceptance rate on option #2. (Do the math.)
- Maximizing remote, advisory, and passive income options.
- Gaining income from both retail (individual) and wholesale (corporate) work unless you adamantly choose not to do so.
- Sustaining a seven-figure income through diversity despite the times and the economy.
There is about 30 minutes of prep work, everyone will take a “hot seat” during the experience, and there are 30 days of follow up with me.
There is a boatload of people (who will admit to it) in my global community making the equivalent of seven figures in US dollars annually. There are a lot more who could but choose not to because their life styles don’t require it.
Million Dollar Consulting and “seven figures” are metaphors for achieving the lifestyle and true wealth (discretionary time) that you desire. This experience, which I may never repeat, will get you there.
- Current six-figure income
- Time available for 30 days of post-session counseling
- Willingness to change proposals as appropriate
- Willingness to disengage with low potential existing clients
- Courage to talk about current practice among colleagues
Place: W Hotel, Times Square, New York City
Dates: September 10-11, 9 to 4 both days.