The New Second Edition
Everything you need to know about creating a successful, world-class consulting practice.
"…one of the most highly regarded independent consultants in America"
– New York Post
"…a worldwide expert in executive education"
– Success Magazine
Create a 7-figure independent or boutique consulting practice
Whether you’re a veteran consultant or new to the industry, an entrepreneur or the principal of a small firm, The Consulting Bible tells you absolutely everything you need to know to create and expand a seven-figure independent or boutique consulting practice.
The most comprehensive book on consulting
This is the newest book by “the rock star of consulting,” Alan Weiss, who coaches consultants globally and has written more books on solo consulting than anyone in history.
The Consulting Bible covers creating a practice, sales, marketing, fees, rapid expansion, legal, financial, globalization, technology, methodologies, and much more, including his new Million Dollar Consulting® Accelerant Curve, and the Market Value Bell Curve. It provides examples of success in the post-pandemic, remote, artificial intelligence, social justice, disruptive, volatile world.
Building a booming consultancy just got easier
Whether you're just starting out or looking for the latest trends in modern practice, The Consulting Bible gives you an unparalleled toolset to build a thriving consultancy and to establish value and equitable compensation.
- Launch your practice or firm and propel it to top performance
- Implement your consulting strategies in public and private organizations, large or small, global or domestic
- Select from the widest variety of consulting methodologies
- Achieve lasting success in your professional career and personal goals
- Create a lucrative advisory career where your labor is minimized and your income maximized