The One-Day MBA Part IV*
Mentored By Alan
This highly popular series now has a fourth element, another 12 hours of learning which embrace Alan’s teleconferences, live events, and interviews.
Virtually none of this material is included in prior albums.
Here’s what we’ve included:
The initial CD is a dynamic presentation on “The Coach’s Calling” delivered before a standing-room-only crowd of 200 people. The concluding CD is an interview with me conducted by marketing guru Robert Middleton on the ever-popular subject of setting fees, with specific techniques and audience questions.
In between, a comprehensive overview of marketing and methodology, all with audience questions and responses:
- Identifying Existing and New Prospects
- Getting to the Buyer
- Preparing for and Overcoming Objections
- Going for the Close
- Writing High Value Proposals
- Framing the Consulting Engagement
- Standard Methodologies
- Super Methodologies
- Overcoming Conflict, Politics, Resentment, and Delay
- Disengaging, Demonstrating Value, Gaining Repeat Business
12 hours of past Teleconferences Mentored by Alan Weiss and more!
There are no reviews yet.