Riding the Recovery!
An Alan Weiss Teleconference
During the devastating economic collapse, I presented “Accelerating Business in A Dismal Economy,” which set a record for registrants. I followed that up with the equally popular “From Panic to PROFIT.” In both of these sessions—and in numerous articles in my newsletters, on my blog, and in the popular press—I stressed that these techniques would work excellently in the recession, but that we also had to prepare for a recovery that was closer and more profound than the “doom and gloom” skeptics would have us believe.
Well, the recovery is here. It’s not perfect, it’s not ideal, but it’s far better than almost anyone expected, and it represents a huge opportunity for all professional services providers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners.
If you know what to do about it.
Leave the “doom and gloom” people behind. Move away from those with a poverty mentality to those with an abundance mentality.
In an hour’s time, I’ll present you with the best practices I’ve accumulated this year, along with my innovative ideas for what you should be doing to capitalize during volatile but positive economic times to come. You will learn:
- New ways to approach and provide value to existing customers
- How to best approach new clients
- How to rise above the noise
- The kind of company to keep and to shun
- How to penetrate both “wholesale” and “retail” markets
- Novel approaches to non-profits (which all have money!)
- The impact/skills relationship (important issues and maximum skills transfer)
- The creation of larger projects from working laterally, not vertically (never phase)
- The formula for identifying relevant intellectual capital (IC)
- The alchemy that turns IP into intellectual property (IP)
I’ll bring you the best thinking from London to New York, from New York to San Francisco, from San Francisco to Sydney, from Sydney to Hong Kong. You may not have anticipated the recession, but at least you won’t miss the recovery.