The One-Day MBA Part III*
Mentored By Alan
We are expanding this series to include a diverse and exciting additional 11.5 hours of learning, based on Alan’s hugely popular teleconferences and interviews. These are more sophisticated but nonetheless immediately useful and applicable.
Here’s the lineup:
We begin with a discussion, featuring questions and answers, with the members of Division 13 of the American Psychological Association. Alan addresses what it’s like to convert a personal counseling practice into a corporate and organizational practice. The material is relevant for anyone who is “stuck” in trying to enter or expand business in the corporate and institutional markets.
We end with a unique interview conducted by Darren LeCroix, the former Speaking World Champion of International Toastmasters Clubs, on why mentoring is powerful, how Alan creates a mentoring process, and the best and the worst of mentor interactions and questions. (Learn why Alan once posed as a variety of Civil War generals, for example.)
- The Art of Influence: I agree with you, let’s do it my way.
- Business Socialization: Appearing poised even when stunned
- Humor Is Serious Business: How to be engaging and entertaining
- Life Balance: How to run with, not from, the dogs
- The Mystery of Plan B: What to do when Plan A bombs
- Framing Skills: Processes to mesmerize the client
- Heavy Lifting: How to organize the complex without getting hurt
- Ethics 601: Why there is not ethics 101…..
- Super Speaking: Speak to anyone, any time, knock their socks off
- The Secrets of Successful Entrepreneurialism: Raise your own bar
Spend a day-and-a-half with Alan and build your business to new heights!