I’ve been asked to run one of my most all-time successful workshops once again, in the area that petrifies too many people: Delivering a dynamic speech.
- Create a speech of 45-90 minutes, including examples, visuals, and exercises.
- Practice delivering the salient parts of the speech, making a minimum of three presentations of various parts.
- Record both the speaking and the colleague (and my) feedback.
- Learn and apply the ideal creation of a “demo tape.”
- Learn and apply the proper marketing of the speech.