From Panic to PROFIT
Improving your business, your life, and others in tough times
In the spirit of my most heavily attended teleconference ever, “How to Accelerate Business in Dismal Times,” I’m following up with another special event, “From Panic to PROFIT” (a phrase suggested to me by my colleague in The Odd Couple®, Patricia Fripp).
For one hour, at 11 am Eastern US time on May 12, I will be providing techniques and approaches I have learned and have developed over the past several months, listening to my worldwide community, traveling to Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and across the U.S.
Here are just a few examples of how you’ll be better off after this conference:
- Understand what’s perceptual and what’s real and how to deal with both.
- Turn threat into opportunity.
- Don’t resist lowering fees, RAISE fees.
- How to help others, and how helping them will help you.
- Why turnarounds aren’t attractive, but sharp turns are.
- Recasting yourself, your value, and your focus for maximum improvement.
- Creating “accelerants” to enable the buyer to buy.
- Exploiting the paradox: What you believe is how you act, how you act is what you believe.
- Develop the ability to positively calm and influence buyers, recommenders, colleagues, and others.
There is limited “seating.” The first special event sold out. First come, first served.
The investment is only $100, and includes a phone recording which can be accessed without time limit, and a download delivered automatically within 48 hours of the conference. NOTE: The download will sell for $150 post-conference for those not registered. You need not attend the conference “live” to take advantage of the lower price, recording, and download. I’ve set it up this way to accommodate a global audience.
I’m contributing 15% of the gross proceeds of this event to a shelter for the homeless in Providence, Rhode Island.
If you’d like some support for your positive thinking, some dissuasion for negative thinking, and highly pragmatic techniques for success which you can implement tomorrow, this is a great investment. I hope you’ll join me.