The Change Management Workshop
This is a methodology workshop analogous to The Strategist and The Coach. I only touched on change management in my Best Practices Workshop, due to the volume of material I was covering.
This workshop is intended for consultants who are (or who seek to be) engaged in change management efforts in large and small businesses, non-profits, government, and/or educational institutions.
You will, as a result of this session, be able to:
- Quickly frame and diagnose change needs.
- Utilize the little-appreciated role of changes in distinctions.
- Identify and galvanize stakeholders.
- Synergistically involve structural, systemic, and social changes.
- Create and perpetuate internal change agents.
- Adapt a rational change leadership sequence.
- Prevent and/or overcome the six key resistors.
- Apply your learning to case studies.
- Apply your learning to actual material you bring with you.
- Drastically reduce your labor intensity in accomplishing change.
In one day we’ll help you to become a laser beam of highly focused change management techniques. There will be preparation reading and performance aids provided during our time together.
I am a contributing author to the highly regarded 2010 Practicing Organizational Change (Wiley), along with colleagues such as Warner Burke and Edgar Schein, and the author of The Unofficial Guide to Power Management.
Join me for an intensive day of mastering change that will change your career.