The How to Host A Breakfast Breakfast
I’ve advised many people whom I’ve mentored to host breakfast meetings for their prospects, “peppered” with a few client evangelists in the room. A recent session in Atlanta has drawn an astonishing two dozen executives, all of whom are prospective buyers for the organizer.
I’ve been asked to conduct a workshop to build skills in marketing, hosting, and capitalizing on these events, and I thought I’d go one better: I’m going to model a breakfast meeting while explaining best practices for conducting them!
So meet me and a limited number of participants in Toronto on October 4, from 7:30 to noon. You will immediately improve your marketing and business growth by:
- Learning how to write an attractive invitation and “seed” it with names.
- Ensuring critical mass prior to committing a deposit to the hotel or conference center.
- Opening and running the meeting demonstrating maximum value and effective marketing without ever “selling” a thing.
- Facilitating a session which is minimally labor intensive for you and enables the group to create its own learning.
- Using your existing clients to close new business.
- Capitalizing on those who don’t attend and their potential business.
I’ll demonstrate the meeting in the first part of the morning and then we’ll work on marketing and follow-up for the rest of the meeting.
If you want to learn to demonstrate your worth to multiple economic buyers at one time with a minimum investment and maximum return, don’t miss this breakthrough session. The fee will repay itself many times over.