The Facilitation Workshop
Many people attend Alan’s workshops several times because the learn the content the first time, but watch how he does what the does on subsequent visits. Alan has facilitated sessions from the front line to the executive suites of Fortune 500 firms, and with non-profits, educational institutions and government agencies.
In this practice-filled full day, learn how to:
- Add value by including your own intellectual property.
- Prepare by sampling the group.
- Set a powerful agenda and road map.
- Deal with unruly or hostile participants.
- Prevent powerful people from taking over or imposing their will.
- Surfacing the true issues and “putting the dead rat on the table.”
- Practice facilitation with your peers and colleagues.
- Providing feedback on live application.
(Note: If you attend the Implementation Workshop being run the prior two days you’ll see a role model that will help in this workshop, but it is not required for you to participate in this one.)
If you want to smoothly and seamlessly “run a room” and influence any group to best meet objectives, invest one day here and you’ll be able to triple your fees. (We plan to hold a “graduate event” for participants in the future.)
Breakfast and lunch are included.
There are no reviews yet.