The Implementation Workshop
Strategy formulation and change management plans always appear to be perfect and infallible. That’s because they’re created in royal and remote isolation, and reside in wonderfully colorful three-ring binders.
That number also tells us that there is no royal road or simple answer.
Strategies and major change efforts are won or lost in the trenches, and that’s why effective implementation is so vital to your clients, public and private, large and small. Alan Weiss is a master of rapid, fearless, and successful implementation. Join him for two days and learn:
- How to implement strategy after the formulation stage
- How to implement change management needs in any project*
- How to charge
- How to create the need and thirst
- Effective methodologies
- Application on a large case study in small groups
- Facilitation practice
- Prep work to elicit individual needs
* If you’ve attended Alan’s Change Management Workshop, this is an excellent “graduate program.”
If you want to seek higher fees from bigger game, join Alan on this hunt.
Breakfast and lunch included. First ten registrants are invited to dinner with Alan the evening prior.