May I Ask You A Question?
How many of these sentences are you comfortable uttering and consistently saying to prospective buyers?
• I can help you with this.
• I’d like to provide you with a proposal outlining how we would work together.
• Let me tell you how I work with people in your position.
• You may not have budgeted for this project, but you do have money you can reallocate for this project.
• You really can’t afford to wait to improve this situation.
• This is a strategic, leadership decision, and you need to decide whether to proceed, not your team.
• If you had a million dollars from your board to improve anything you desired, what would it be?
• If I can show you a 10:1 return on an investment in this project, would you agree to begin immediately?
• You can’t do this internally or you would have done it by now.
• If you have the proposal tomorrow, can I call you the day after and we’ll decide which option to pursue?
Fewer than 10: Failing