Routines are highly important to center you and create motivation. Here’s an example:
- Start your day with some small “victory,” like a new breakfast prepared or a faster run.
- Organize the day around a maximum of three personal and/or professional priorities.
- Make three calls (referrals, clients, prospects, etc.).
- Post one item (blog, social media, YouTube, etc.).
- Offer someone help.
- Engage in an interest (hobby, sports, the dog).
- Exercise (walk/workout, whatever).
- Read the Wall Street Journal and your hometown newspaper.
- Spend some time on the long-term (book, intellectual property, new offering, etc.)
- Give thanks, be appreciative, look around in awareness.
- End your day by reviewing your accomplishments