Why Is It?
Why is it?
• I ask people a “yes or no” question and they ramble on for five minutes, at the end of which I still don’t have a yes or a no.
• People look at their phones while they’re in a conversation with someone. Are they heart surgeons on call?
• Drivers feel good about themselves by not allowing a person to turn in front of them or parallel park. Is that some sign of power for the powerless?
• People post platitudes on social media as though they’re profound and never expressed before.
• A guy posted today with the title “thought leader in small business” under his name. I didn’t know we could self-appoint ourselves as thought leaders. Good to know.