Maybe It IS Your Fault
It’s the wonderful, wide world of excuses:
• We don’t have those items because of supply chain problems.
• We can’t get staff, everyone is resigning.
• Covid is causing great stress and uncertainty.
• We’re concerned about inflation.
• I was told the gun was safe to use, so I didn’t check it.
• The people who don’t agree with us are just stupid.
• I didn’t know, no one told me.
• That’s not my job.
If people used half that much whining energy on productive work, the world would be a better place.